N-able is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardise and automate the setup and delivery of IT services to achieve true scalability. We are passionate that the MSPs who use our products everyday should be excited about them.
We are seeking a talented senior architect to help shape and drive our technology strategy. At N-able you will play a key role in continuously raising the bar in terms of technical excellence. You will have a track record in delivering innovative solutions and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Translates business problems into architecture requirements/designs working closely with engineering teams to ensure we are solving the correct problem for our customers.
- Develop prototypes to evaluate technical solutions.
- Perform research necessary to solve complicated technical issues.
- Strive to understand customer scenarios and use new technical solutions to deliver innovative products.
- Outstanding communication and people management skills are critical. It is essential to work in a methodical fashion and have the ability to clearly articulate designs/solutions to all levels of the organization.
- Continually deliver against technology roadmap enabling N-able to remain at the cutting edge of technology.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure convergence of strategic product and technology roadmaps.
- Be a champion for technology and innovation within N-able, as well as the wider community.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record designing and overseeing the implementation of high-availability, high volume SaaS products.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming in at least one of Java, Go, C#, Ruby or C++.
- Expert knowledge of Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Deep understanding of multiple runtime platforms like .Net or J2SE.
- Practical understanding and application of enterprise design patterns.
- Understand the pros and cons of various architectural approaches to building software.
- Message Queue Systems (Rabbit MQ, Kafka) and other Integration Patterns.
- NoSQL Solutions (Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Extensive knowledge of build and deployment architectures and patterns.
What can make you stand out:
You will have solved the challenges of high-availability, high-volume application development many times in your career, helping shape both architecture and engineering teams through live operational experience as opposed to whiteboard driving.
What we offer:
- A flexible, hybrid approach to working from home and office
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance 4 X base salary and an employee assistance programme
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Matched pension contribution scheme
- 33 days annual leave plus paid voluntary days
How to apply
Apply at the link below.