We’re all about eliminating wasted effort. We don’t believe people’s valuable time should be spent on tasks that can be done more efficiently and effectively by software. So we created Braid, our intelligent planning platform.
Our customers are large Professional Services organisations and teams. They use Braid to plan, schedule, and run their projects in a way that achieves the highest levels of customer satisfaction, profitability, and employee happiness.
Why we’re hiring
Braid has undergone rapid improvements recently thanks to the super-human efforts of our development team. But we have grand ambitions to make Braid the most beautiful, scalable, flexible and rapid to deploy solution on the market, and we’re not there yet. That’s where you come in.
Examples of what you will do
- Code new features and enhancements.
- Re-architect system components to enhance scalability, performance, maintainability and configurability.
- Support our culture of learning and development.
- Be involved in the entire lifecycle of features from idea creation to deployment.
- Work on a variety of different challenges across the codebase.
- Passionate about creating a product you can be proud of.
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Motivated by learning new things.
- Able to consider the broader impact of your design and coding decisions.
- Knowledgeable about a range of technologies, and quick to learn others.
- Able to zero-in on bugs without looking at the code, based on your experience and intuition.
- An excellent communicator (who often finds yourself un-crossing wires between your colleagues).
Bonus points if you have
- Worked with complex Web interfaces with large DOM views.
- Worked with .Net Core, RabbitMQ
- Built or maintained a micro-services architecture.
- Worked in (or with) the Professional Services industry.
We are a small but growing company. We are a minnow selling to whales, and that sometimes brings high-pressure situations. But we love our fun, flat and friendly workplace, where we are welcoming to all.
This is your opportunity to truly influence the core architecture and functionality of Braid. Getting this right is critical to allow us to scale up rapidly. Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows, so if that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to see your CV and cover email.