N-ABLE is the leading global provider of complete IT Management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and due to exceptional ongoing growth, we are seeking a Senior Engineer with experience of Golang to join us in our Dundee Collaboration Hub..
As a Senior Engineer you will be joining a new team in Dundee and the team will be responsible for the design and implementation of a project from scratch. The project developed inside the Platform organization will interact with many of our MSP products and services and is key for the strategy of our organization. You will be an individual contributor in a development team that is responsible for the design and development of one or more features.
You will possess strong design and coding skills as well as the ability to work well with others as together with your team you will work on backend applications that are secure, scalable and reliable and contribute to all aspects of the solution from coding, unit testing, documentation.
You will help to develop this application (and others after this one) using a modern technology stack together with the best agile practices in our industry. You will aslo contribute to all stages of the project from architecture to implementation and rollout, in close collaboration with groups in UX, Devops, Architecture and Product Management amongst others.
- Micro-services architectures
- Containers (eg Docker) and container orchestration (eg Kubernetes)
- Golang programming language (or proficiency in other language such C++, C#, Java
- Cloud native (eg AWS, and Route53, S3, CloudFront, WAF, EKS, RDS, EC2, ...)
- Experience with Web services and API development (eg REST)
- Experience with Source Control tools (Git)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Solid understanding of the development process
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with agile processes
Nice to have:
- Event-driven architectures experience (eg with Apache Kafka as event bus)
- gRPC and protocol buffers knowledge
- OAuth and OpenID (or SAML
What we offer:
- A flexible, hybrid approach to working from home and office
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Insurance 4 X base salary and an employee assistance programme
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Matched pension contribution scheme
- 33 days annual leave plus paid voluntary days
So, if you’re looking for a rewarding career working in a vibrant environment and an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking, this could be the role for you.
How to apply
Apply at the link below.