You'll be responsible for driving delivery of a product roadmap across several of the core service areas.
About the role
Lenus Health is an innovative digital health business that is transforming healthcare. We co-design digital health services with patients and clinicians. These services make use of patient-reported information, combined with data from patients’ electronic health records, to generate new insights that can improve patient wellbeing and outcomes.
These services are helping shift the burden of care from hospital to home, and they are primarily focused on supporting clinicians and patients manage long-term conditions remotely. They are in use in the NHS and we have ambitious plans to expand internationally.
Our digital health services are underpinned by the Lenus Platform; a set of interlinked services that centrally manage secure data transfer, authentication and consent.
We are looking for a delivery-focused Agile Delivery Lead to drive the coordination, efficiency, and effectiveness of our development teams. You will be responsible for driving delivery of a product roadmap across several of the core service areas.
You'll have the opportunity to work within and shape an agile development framework (potentially using Scrum) to oversee a holistic, lightweight and scalable approach to delivering features and updates, whilst working closely with the Lenus Health and third-party development teams to prioritise and deliver features and services for the organisation realise its strategic objectives.
You will be responsible for protecting delivery teams from outside interruptions and distractions as they deliver against a backlog and you will lead the facilitation of Scrum ceremonies, enabling teams to deliver benefit by coaching teams on Agile/Scrum principles and values.
You will regularly contribute to the management of a product backlog, ensuring the delivery teams have actionable user stories with clear acceptance criteria. This will involve working closely with a Product Owner and the development team to prioritise the backlog to ensure goals are met, optimising the value of the development team effort and supporting the iterative release of service updates. About you
You will have experience within a software-focused organisation that builds products / suites of products for external clients. You will be passionate about the work you do and expect to join a collaborative team that achieves success together.
You will have experience of:
- a software development environment
- working with a product or suite of products
- proactive engagement with internal departments and stakeholders
- running agile ceremonies for delivery teams
- leading the agile delivery process (e.g. Scrum or other)
- managing a product backlog in partnership with a product owner
- project management governance processes
You will also need to be:
- enthusiastic and motivated, with a desire for constant learning
- a great communicator and natural collaborator
- willing to offer an opinion or critique in a constructive manner
- intrigued by the potential of digital health solutions
- be excited by the challenge and opportunity to positively improve the lives of others living with long-term medical conditions
What you'll do
You'll have a wide range of responsibilities.
Here are some examples to give you a flavour of what you'll do:
- coordinate iterations, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- work with product owners to manage backlogs and new requests
- resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- help teams implement changes effectively
- ensure deliverables are up to quality standards and meet acceptance criteria
- effective planning, organising and resourcing to deliver allocated work
- anticipate and resolve problems; demonstrate contingency planning capabilities
- contribute to the improvement of Lenus Health’s delivery processes
Lenus Health staff are working fully remotely for the moment with a remote by default approach. You will be provided with a laptop and any other tools you need to enable you to interact with colleagues. You’ll be supported by an active and engaged Storm community on Slack and Teams. You’ll be able to meet key members of each team through an online induction programme and the wider team through virtual coffees / donuts.
How to apply
To apply for the Agile Delivery Lead role please apply at the link below.